THE ANGELS OF LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ANGELS OF LIFE

A Place For Friendship And Fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serial killers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
woo
super moderator
woo

Number of posts : 653
Location. : england
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Serial killers Empty
PostSubject: Serial killers   Serial killers EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:32 pm

I have had a particular interest in serial killers for many yrs, funny to think even just ten yrs ago i wouldnt tell anyone incase they thought i was sick in the head or deranged or something.

What is the attraction you may ask ?
Well for me its the way their mind works, how does a seemingly normal person cross that line from normality into a repeat offender of some hainess crime.

I love it when my mind goes into investigative mode, scanning the crime scene pics looking at every inch of the victim and scene, trying to look through the eyes and mind of the killer to only imagine what their thoughts and motive may be.

I embrace some of the Drs and scientists ideas as to how they arrived at that moment in time, as nine times out of ten there is something that has built up over time that triggers these crimes into actions.

That said, i dont believe everyone that cries disminished responsibillity due to insanty and the like as there are some very clever, schooled and intelligent people out there that do their home work on the situation before they set out on their journey.

Anyway, im going to stop here as i feel il waffle on all night lol, but if your are interested in serial killers please share your thoughts here.
Feel free to start a new topic for each serial killer you care to discuss x
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

Number of posts : 28
Location. : Somewhere over the rainbow.
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Serial killers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serial killers   Serial killers EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:07 am

They dont desreve time of day.

Back to top Go down
http://twinkletoteens.proboards.com