THE ANGELS OF LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ANGELS OF LIFE

A Place For Friendship And Fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

prayer's for me please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyhawk

ladyhawk

Number of posts : 206
Location. : UK
Registration date : 2008-01-12

prayer's for me please Empty
PostSubject: prayer's for me please   prayer's for me please EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 pm

This next month im not sure if i will cope , many of you know my marrage
ended 4 months ago after 20 years im coping pretty well and seem to be a lot happier but this comming month i just need a little support
Today 12 months ago my dad had his leg of due to the evil cancer he went through hell for a few weeks before he finally gave up and passed away 23rd July
Im feeling so alone and angry with God i have shouted at him so many times i hated that he took my dad a man who i adored and never did any wrong towards anyone in his life , the suffering he went through the pain and hurt he showed in his eye's i remember it as if it was yesterday, they say you learn to live with it but im not i still talk to him and want him back my heart is hurting right now because this day was the beginning of many sad days i just want him home he should never have had to go through all the pain he went through i miss him so much so parting with my husband was a piece of cake to losing my darling dad but i have no one here to hold me or share my tears with im sat here crying now alone and hating the world .
My mum is broken and im not able to chat to her i just need a warm hand to help me through this difficult time, you where just the best of friends when my dad passed and you where there for me all through it can you please please just be here if i need to vent or cry if i cna add my thoughts that will help but i dotn want to upset anyone of you because your my friends xx
love and hugs val xxx
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/ladyhawkzfantasyland/index.php?act=s
tracey
admin
tracey

Number of posts : 3515
Location. : england
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: prayer's for me please   prayer's for me please EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:40 am

hi val, i am here for you hun if you need me your are in my thoughts pleases takecare hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://theangelsoflife.forumotion.com
margie

margie

Number of posts : 66
Location. : Iowa
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: prayer's for me please   prayer's for me please EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:18 am

prayers are in order for you to Val. Hugs, Margie
Back to top Go down
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Our_Home/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayer's for me please   prayer's for me please Empty

Back to top Go down

prayer's for me please
Page 1 of 1