THE ANGELS OF LIFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ANGELS OF LIFE

A Place For Friendship And Fun

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share stories about your fury friends here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
woo
super moderator
woo

Number of posts : 653
Location. : england
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Share stories about your fury friends here Empty
PostSubject: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:56 pm

discuss anything and everything about your pets here with us x
Back to top Go down
sabbi

sabbi

Number of posts : 786
Location. : Caithness
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:06 pm

I have 8 cats, 6 girls and 2 boys, the girls are Sabbi, Gizmo, Tigger, Minstral, Dinky and Dusty, the boys are Bert and Ernie. They are all house cats and the boys are Neutered as well, there is never a dull moment in our house, they keep us entertained, and i love them all dearly. Well that's my furmaly. dancing
Back to top Go down
woo
super moderator
woo

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:29 pm

My baby boys name is Harvey, he is a patterdale and lakeland cross and a very handsome hairy beast lol.
I also have a very old puss called Tammy ,we call her (mare moo) these days as shes not much of a pet any more at 20 yrs old but she like a piece of furniture now lol x
Back to top Go down
sabbi

sabbi

Number of posts : 786
Location. : Caithness
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Wow! 20 years old woo, that's a good life she has had and i know just how you will feel when she has gone. My oldest are Sabbi and Gizmo, both from the same litter and came to me at 6 weeks old in April 2001, so 11 years old now. Mind you, i took Tigger in August the same year, she came to us through Cat Protection, and we don't really know her age, she might well be older that Sabbi and Gizmo but it would only be by 1 year at the most.

Harvey sounds lovely woo, i also used to have dogs, too old now, they have to be walked and hubby and i aren't as fit as we used to be. Had a Border Collie (Glen) and a Norwegian Elkhound (Zakk) They were together for many years, Zakk passed away at the age of 16 and Glen three months later aged 15. That is a time i would not wish on my worst enemy, we were brokenhearted and when Glen passed, well they were dark days lets say.
Back to top Go down
tracey
admin
tracey

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:26 pm

dear me woo that is old for a cat hun x
Back to top Go down
https://theangelsoflife.forumotion.com
martina1977

Number of posts : 194
Location. : Burnaby British Columbia Canada
Registration date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 am

i have a tudexo cat named Mimi, Mimi was gotten from a shelter she is shy and doesn't like to be picked up all the time, she is 7 years old
Back to top Go down
tracey
admin
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:40 pm

lol i dont have a fury freind we have a snake she is 5 half years old . it is a corn snake call sid x.
Back to top Go down
woo
super moderator
woo

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:48 pm

sabbi wrote:

Wow! 20 years old woo, that's a good life she has had and i know just how you will feel when she has gone. My oldest are Sabbi and Gizmo, both from the same litter and came to me at 6 weeks old in April 2001, so 11 years old now. Mind you, i took Tigger in August the same year, she came to us through Cat Protection, and we don't really know her age, she might well be older that Sabbi and Gizmo but it would only be by 1 year at the most.

Harvey sounds lovely woo, i also used to have dogs, too old now, they have to be walked and hubby and i aren't as fit as we used to be. Had a Border Collie (Glen) and a Norwegian Elkhound (Zakk) They were together for many years, Zakk passed away at the age of 16 and Glen three months later aged 15. That is a time i would not wish on my worst enemy, we were brokenhearted and when Glen passed, well they were dark days lets say.
We finally had to get Tammy put to sleep bless her, she is a miss but Harvey makes up for both of them.
Lordy, i couldnt imagine loosing him, hes my baby xxx
Back to top Go down
tracey
admin
tracey

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:46 pm

I have got a new baby puppy a little Yorkshire terrier she is 11 weeks old .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share stories about your fury friends here   Share stories about your fury friends here Empty

Back to top Go down

Share stories about your fury friends here
Page 1 of 1